Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday 9-9 pm

afternoon wod.
was psyched to get back to Ignite for the 5pm wod.

hang clean
build to 3 rep max then 3 sets across
75
95
115
135

145-145-145
concentrated on getting more hip snap on the jump. the hang is my weak point. would much rather start from the floor. felt good at the end and was getting under the bar well. quick on most. little slow on some. good practice. good tips from coach.

met-con
Jackie

row 1000m
50- 45# thrusters
30- pullups
7:35

smoked this! and felt awesome. the row was great. good pace, good stroke count. nice and smooth. thrusters sucked but not as bad as i thought. got 25, 15, 10. pullups were kipping and fast. got 18, 6, 2, 2. on the last rep i lost my grip and flew off the pull up bar only to land square on my back! ouch. probably a 6 foot drop? must have come down on my right hip a little harder cause my back is jacked up on that side.
laid there for a few minutes and then got up and stretched it out. rolled it a little.
definitely going to feel that in the morning!
had a great time and everybody yelling really fired me up to rock out the pull ups.

awesome!
where's the advil?

No comments:

Post a Comment